Woodlands WCE is hosting monthly Lunch & Learn meetings in The Woodlands throughout 2019. The goal of the meetings is to present business information relevant to women business owners.
Woodlands WCE welcomes proposals from qualified candidates to present topics from their area of expertise or experience. To be considered as a speaker, please submit the topic and a brief outline of the material in the contact form below.
Topics must focus on or include practical tips and specific information that attendees can implement immediately to help their personal and professional lives.
~Speaker Agreement & Information:
- Speaker will submit biography, photos, session title, description, presentation slides and materials for review and approval by Woodlands WCE no later than 6 weeks prior to the event date for promotional purposes.
- Woodlands WCE has the right to refuse and/or suggest changes to content.
- Speaker will not to promote themselves or their business during the talk, beyond the introduction provided by the host. Speaker IS encouraged to bring business cards and/or promotional material to have at all table settings and to exchange during the networking time period.
- Speaker will not to campaign for or against any political candidate, party, or issue while at Woodlands WCE’s event.
- Speaker must use the PowerPoint template provided by Woodlands WCE.
- Lunch & Learn speaking time is 30 minutes.
- Speaker agrees to promote and share this event on social media accounts.
- Projector and screen will be provided. Any extra equipment will be the speaker’s responsibility.
- Complimentary conference registration for speaker and 1 guest.
- Promotion online through social media & other online outlets, Woodlands WCE website posts, and marketing material for one month before and up to the event date.
- Full biography and business information presented to all attendees.
Fill out the form below, or to submit a proposal via email, click here.